Saturday, June 30th

Saturday, June 30, 2012
So much has been going on lately I just haven't been able to keep up! I was trying to change the layout and template of my other blog, but with my limited knowledge of HTML and all that I ended up breaking the whole page. Oops! I then tried to be more careful with this one but I was still unsuccessful in changing the template so I will probably continue to mess around with it until I really like it. I might even change the web address name if I can think of something better. All the good ones are taken though!
What has been going on with me lately is that I started my nanny job and that has been going great. The kids are adorable and really well behaved so it is just a lot of fun and not as exhausting like my last nanny gig was! Plus I only work 2 days a week which is nice. My whole summer isn't being taken away but I'm still getting paid more if I had a more normal job.
About a week ago I got a new laptop which is why it was hard for me to update because transferring everything from my old laptop to the new one was just a huge pain in the butt.
Then, I went to my transfer orientation in Austin last week to get ready for the upcoming year. It just made me that much more excited to move there in 52 days!!
And yesterday I was interviewed for a dog walking job and ended up getting the job! I started this morning and this particular gig will go until the 4th but I hope to continue doing some of the odd jobs until I go back to school in the fall. I really just want to be able to make the most money I can this summer so I don't have to worry a out that and having to work all the time when I just want to be worrying about school. I also didn't receive any financial aid this year which is always rough. Plus studying abroad next summer is extremely expensive.
I'm planning on making a few separate posts from this one later today and tomorrow with a more detailed description of what I have been up to and even some pictures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment