Adventures in Nannying

Wednesday, July 4, 2012
I've been a nanny for about a month now! It's so much fun and really just the greatest summer job. I don't feel as though my summer is being drained away by me working all the time. Having this job forces me to wake up at a reasonable hour and actually get out to bed. It also makes it feel like time is going by faster which I like because I am so ready to go back to school!

Here are some pictures of me and the kids having fun!

Television hypnotizes kids

They built a fort out of pool toys so I couldn't see them. They love me I swear!

Fun times in the pool!


I don't know what this is, but I approve! \m/

Showing off his dives!


First official day of summer!

Doing handstands! (My favorite thing to do in the pool also!)

Just casually watching television!

I mean't to post this like a week ago, but trying to post pictures on this site is a major pain!

0 comments:

Post a Comment